2007 Superformance MKIII 427S/C Cobra, SP02537. Sunset Red with Titanium Twin Stripes exterior with premium German black leather interior. VIN AC9CSLK2007AN2537. Powered by a highly desireable and fully polished Roush 427SR Windsor putting out 510HP and 525TQ mated to a Tremec 5 Speed. This smooth-running, low mileage, and powerful Cobra has logged only 3,350 miles, has just completed safety inspection and service and is ready for you to enjoy immediately.
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Bilstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Sunset Red MKIII with Dealer Prep and Destination $54,900
Titanium Twin Stripes $875
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $575
Silver Ceramic Side Pipe Covers (Installed) $550
Polished Stainless Steel Quick Jacks $550
Polished Stainless Steel Surge Tank $750
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
Tonneau Cover $725
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $750
Stainless Steel Roadster Bumpers $1,295
Radiator and Oil Cooler Rock Guards (Installed) $750
Glove Box $515
Jordan Track Shifter $275
4 Point Shoulder Harness (Driver Side, Installed) $150
Clear Bra on Nose and Rear Fender Spats $1,000
Safecraft Fire Extinguisher (Installed) $485
17" Polished Aluminum Wheels and Tires $4,000
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $63,660
Engine: Roush 427SR Engine, 510HP/525TQ $15,575
Transmission: Tremec TKO 600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,495
Drivetrain Installation Parts and Labor $9,500
Total Estimation for Duplicate MKIII: $91,230
SP02608 Offered at $69,950