This Shelby CSX9000 Daytona Coupe is covered in beautiful Monza Red and Dark Silver stripes. This Second Generation Shelby Coupe was completed in 2010 [VIN # CA 972049]. Registered under the coveted “SB100” [California Senate Bill 100]—that means no smog certification, no California registration hassles for the life of the car! This Daytona Coupe has logged only 2,540 miles. Wait time for a new CSX Coupe is close to 12 months, no waiting and ready to be enjoyed immediately.
· Shelby hand laid fiberglass
· Shelby etched door handles
· Shelby sill plates, logos, and badge
· Shelby 18” x 8.5” front wheels
· Shelby 18” x 9.5” rear wheels
· Original Halibrand style pin-drive
· Black Shelby signature leather seating
· Lockable glove box
· Air conditioner & heater with multi fan speed settings
· Multipoint retractable seat belts
· Shelby signature gauge
Chassis and Suspension:
· Round tube space frame
· Dual A-arm, coil-over shock, four wheel independent suspension.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· 12.8” x 1.25” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard front brakes
· 12” x 1” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard rear brake
· Oil cooler & dual fan aluminum radiator.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 21 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford 351 Windsor base V8 engine.
· Exclusive Shelby CSX9000 sequence number.
Retail Price, Monza Red CSX9000 Series Daytona Coupe $110,995
Dark Silver Twin Stripes $1,750
Dark Silver Pin Stripes $875
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers & Side Pipes $1,850
Half Rear Cove Paint $895
Sandcast Wheels $1,000
Spare Wheel & Tire $995
Billet Fire Extinguisher $449
Front Nose Clear Bra $999
Daytona Floor & Trunk Mats $649
Car Cover $499
Subtotal of Options: $9,961
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $120,956
Engine: Shelby/Roush 427 SR with Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake manifold and 2 piece Shelby/Roush Valve covers and air cleaner with K&N Filter [dyno’d at 525 hp/ 532 lbs.ft. torque] (built & Installed) $46,695
Transmission: Tremec T-56 Magnum– 6 Speed Manual Gearbox $3,295
SB100 Registration in California (Vehicle is smog exempt in CA) $1,900
Total Estimation for Shelby Daytona CSX9000 Coupe: $172,846