GT40 MKII, chassis #P2270 by Superformance dressed in Black with Silver Le Mans Stripes. VIN 'GT40P2270' from TX. Only 1,886 miles. To order new it would be at least an 12 month wait, to duplicate this car would take over $200k plus the waiting period. This beautiful GT40 is replicates GT40 P1076 which won Le Mans in 1966. You can learn more about P1076 here: http://gt40.rkmotorscharlotte.com/. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Single scoop hood insert.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• 427 FE Side Oiler Stroked to 482 CID–604 HP/607 TQ
• Pond Aluminum Block
• Polished Valve Covers and Turkey Pan
• MSD Ignition
• Holman Moody design translucent air intake stack
• Silver Ceramic bundle of snakes exhaust
• FIA Le Mans Luggage Boxes
• RBT/ZF 5-speed transaxle
• 15" Knock Off Wheels
• Firestone Gold Line Performance Tires (Extra set of wheels with Avon Vintage street/track tires)
• Single Gurney Bubble
• Helicopter Air Vents
• Schroth 5 Point Racing Harnesses
• Fire Extinguisher