GT40 MKII, chassis #P2272 by Superformance dressed in Black with Silver Le Mans Stripes. Only 2,000 miles. To order new it would be at least an 12 month wait, to duplicate this car would take over $200k plus the waiting period. This beautiful GT40 is replicates GT40 P1076 which won Le Mans in 1966. This beautiful GT40 was signed by David Hobbs and is ready to be enjoyed immediately!
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Single scoop hood insert.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Bill Parham New Old Stock ('68-'70) 427FE Side Oiler stroked to 484 CID (550HP)
• Balanced and Blueprinted
• Original Ford 427 2x4 Tunnel Wedge Intake ported to match the head
• Twin Custom Holley 600 CFM Carburetors modified to run 650 CFM Vacuum Secondaries
• Twin Period Style Fuel Pumps
• Full MSD Ignition
• Ceramic Coated "Bundle of Snakes" Headers
• Stainless Steel Mufflers and Straight Pipes
• FIA Le Mans Luggage Boxes
• Polished RBT/ZF 5-Speed Transaxle
• Olthoff Racing Shifter Upgrade
• 15" Period Correct Painted "Wine Glass" Knock Off Wheels
• Avon Tires
• Single Gurney Bubble
• Tall Man Seats
• Insulated Rear Bulkhead Panel and Upgraded Bulkhead Window
• Helicopter Air Vents
• Factory Installed 4 Point Roll Bar
• Rear View Camera (in Mirror)