Shelby Cobra 427 S/C (CSX1000)
The Shelby 427 S/C, CSX 1000 series is the premier product in the Shelby line up and a must for every Shelby collector.
CSX1000 series cars feature a Shelby hand rolled aluminum body expertly crafted in the UK and finished at Shelby American in Las Vegas, NV.
Nothing comes closer to an original than this aluminum body Shelby cobra built by Shelby's handpicked team of experts.
This Cobra is supplied with a Shelby signed MSO certificate and CSX 1000 dash plaque.
- A complete Shelby, hand assembled rolling chassis.
- Hand rolled aluminum body.
- Aluminum fender closout panels, front and rear.
- Show quality paint available in assorted colors.
- Original frame configuration with 4" round tube main rails.
- 120 wall thickness - 90" wheelbase.
- Original four wheel independent suspension.
- Dual A-arms and coilover shocks.
- Windshield wipers, wind wings, and sun visors.
- Rack and Pinion Steering.
- Shelby Brakes.
- Original style pedals, catches and fittings.
- 15" Halibrand style pin drive wheels.
- Shelby Aluminum Differential Housing. Dana 44 gears.
- Available for 4 or 5-spd transmission set-up.
- Chrome Roll Bar.
- 4-Core Aluminum Radiator.
- 23 gallon fuel cell.
- S/C dash layout.
- Shelby signature series gauges.
- 15" original style wood steering wheel.
- Full carpeting.
Call for Pricing and Availability!
Shelby®, Cobra® shape and design (trade dress) of the Shelby Cobra CSX1000
are the registered trademarks of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing
Inc, and are used under license.