The MKIII is a factory produced, quality controlled, rolling
chassis engineered to extremely high standards using all new components. Having
a manufactured reproduction guarantees you consistency of build. Superformance
MKIII replicas have established an excellent reputation due to the aesthetic
correctness, superior chassis design and outstanding paint finishes. The MKIII
boasts of an independent suspension, 4 piston caliper brakes (front), single piston caliper brakes (Rear) and coil over
progressive shocks, ensuring you superb road holding and drivability. To ensure
that no day is wasted on bad weather the MKIII is supplied with a soft top or
may be ordered with a removable hard top.
The Superformance MKIII has a proven track record, having won its class in the
gruelling One Lap of America for 3 successive years. The track is not just
reserved for the professional racer, many MKIII owners have taken home trophies
at Run and Gun, the LA Street Race and other local track events.
If the track is not where you want to be, owners proudly display their trophy's
and exchange ideas at local car shows throughout the state
The social scene is just one of the many ways you and your loved ones can enjoy
Our USA based distribution center ensures parts are freely available for you to
enjoy your sports car to its maximum. We have an owner's registry, a quarterly
magazine, and an Internet based forum, which unites Superformance owners across
The Superformance MKIII has become the practical, affordable, solution to owning
and driving an American Legend.
|Watch the Superformance MKIII take on the Spyker on Torque TV
- Show quality two-stage paint finishes.
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts.
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension.
- Limited slip differential.
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (4-pot calipers.Front, Single-pot calipers back)
- Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
- Aluminum pin drive “Halibrand” style wheels (Knock – off) with 15” tires.
- Side and rear view mirrors.
- Original style pedals, catches and fittings.
- Original style shifter and hand brake lever.
- Carpeted interior and trunk. Aluminum finished firewall.
- Soft top and side screens.
- Tonneau cover.
- Sun Visors and wind wings.
- Wipers & Washer, heater/defogger.
- Leather seating surfaces (drivers adjusts.)
- Original style latch-lock seat belts.
- Moto - Lita wooden steering wheel.
- Monza style filler. (locking gas cap)
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud and dual fans.
- Oil cooler and braided lines.
- Stainless steel fuel tank. 17 gal. (Pressure tested.)
- Original style side pipes and headers to accommodate Ford based V8 engine
- Original style gauges (Smith) and switches. (Lucas.) Reverse 180mph speedometer
- Stainless steel roll bar, chassis mounted.
Call for Pricing and Availability!