- Vinylestere and glass composite body
- Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors
- Fully independent front and rear suspension
- Tubular space frame constructed of mild steel
- Limited slip differential
- Coil over progressive shocks & springs
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes, power assisted calipers
- Power assisted rack and pinion steering
- Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans
- Oil cooler and braided lines
- Side exit headers and side pipes
- Custom air conditioning system
- 18" cast alloy wheels
- Tinted front, side and rear windows
- Stewart Warner electronic gauges
- Remote door locks and immobilizer system
- Black leather and Alcantra interior
- Eligible for the Shelby American Automobile Club owners registry
- Genuine Shelby CSX9000 chassis
- Designed by original designers Peter Brock and Bob Negstad
- Aluminum Body
- Right Hand Drive Conversion
- LeMans Twin Stripes Front to Rear
- Transverse Nose Team Stripe
- Rookie Team Stripe
- Half of Rear Cove Painted Separate Color
- Whole Rear Cove Painted Separate Color
- Pin Striping
- Wilment Style Stripes
- Special 2-Stage Paint Color
- Special 3-Stage Paint Color
- Sound deadening & Heat Dissipation System
- Painted Wheels
- Painted Roundels
- Ceramic Coated Headers & Pipes
- Stainless Steel Headers and Pipes
The luxurious two-seater, all-black leather-trimmed cockpit is climate controlled (custommade air conditioner with heating & cooling, multi-speed fans and directional control); 3-point retractable seat belts; modern Stewart Warner instrument gauges include a 160 mph speedometer, 8,000 rpm tachometer, water, oil temp and oil pressure gauges, and ammeter and fuel gauges. There is 35.75” of headroom and 3” seat travel. The door handles and the door sills are etched with Carroll Shelby’s signature, and the seats are embroidered with the logo “Shelby 9000 Edition” Other occupant-friendly features: a lockable dashboard glove box; a remote immobilizer, remote central locking and alloy exterior “Shelby” door handles are all standard. A roll bar and a black-padded roof liner complete the package.
Round-tube space frame design that combines a ‘60s-period persona, but conforms to modern packaging and engineering requirements. The chassis layout was originally done by Jim Price. It has been updated from the design that was optimized by the late Bob Negstad. The torsion stiffness of the chassis alone is in the order of 6,000-lbs per degree.
Modern high capacity air-conditioning, central locking, power windows, power steering, vacuum assisted brakes. Oil cooler has been separated from the radiator and fitted with adequate air flow, the radiator core diameter has been increased and efficient radiator fans are fitted.
Modern air conditioning controls, race inspired toggle switches, Easy access on the center console. Automatic window controls within the drivers reach.
Central locking standard on all coupes and provides modern feel to the classic race heritage.
Shelby branded leather steering wheels provides good grip during cornering.
A fully carpeted interior, along with alcantara dash and ceiling is standard on every CSX9000. The built in roll bar is structurally integrated into the frame of the car. A large rear hatch is standard and allows for multiple suitcases or golf bags to be carried. The rear has storage compartments built in.
Full leather seating with Shelby embroidering compliments every interior.
The Coupe is designed to accommodate a Ford 351 Windsor engine that can be stroked up to 427 cu in. The chassis was engineered for a 6-speed Tremec T56 transmission or 5 speed. It is fitted with a 3.46:1 ZF limited slip differential, arguably the most modern slip-controlled differential available for road cars today.
Redesigned fully adjustable independent suspension. Included is front toe, caster, camber and rear static toe and camber. Rose joints have now been replaced by ball joints for quieter operation. The rear suspension has been optimized for ease of user adjustment and optimal vehicle setup. Computer simulations and CAD were used to achieve the final design.
Combined with the original shape and form styled by Peter Brock, the composite body includes integrated air scoops, supplemented with advanced aerodynamics. The windscreen is a tinted shatterproof unit; the door windows are of safety glass and are electronically powered.
Width (overall): 73.5”
Track front: 56.5”
Track rear: 60.5”
Fuel tank: 21 Gallons
Front wheels: 18”x8”
Rear wheels: 18” x 11”
Ground clearance: 6.25”
Differential ratio: 3:46 with limited slip
Empty weight: 2,750 lbs.
Trunk Space: 9.5 cu. ft.
Looking for something else?
We service and sell adrenaline. See all the vehicles we offer belowView All Inventory
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.