- A complete factory assembled rolling chassis
- Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors
- Fully independent front and rear suspension
- Coil over progressive shocks
- Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood calipers
- Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans
- Original style steel monocoque chassis
- Pressed steel roof
- Original style suspension
- Right and left-hand drive models available
- Shifter & handbrake located in center of tunnel
- Included in latest Shelby World Registry
- Original style seats with silver rivets
- High capacity air-conditioner
- Open crate air intake
- Lower/wider front fenders
- Smoother body lines
- BRM style wheels
- Inverted side air scoops
- Double scoop hood insert
- Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover)
- Built in rear spoiler
- Available in Heritage color patterns
- *GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert*
- Stripe and paint schemes
- Narrow Tail MKI
- Wide Tail
- MKII Dual Tail Lights on MKI Body
- Rear Wing (Unpainted and Fitted)
- Gurney Bubble
- Front Canard Wings
- Exterior Power Cut-Off Switch
- Period Correct Round Fog Lights
- Aluminum Painted Door Eyebrows
- Roundel Lights (Ea)
- Twin Pin Rear Clam
- Reverse Light
- Ceramic Coated Headers
- Transmission Cooler
- 427FE Install Kit
- Engine Bay Roll Bar
- Right Hand Drive Sill Mounted Shifter (Rod Driven)
- Leather Seats
- Full Leather Interior
Pressed steel roof and beautifully finished body.
The suspension features the original race car lay out. So original are the GT40 continuation models that two thirds or the parts are interchangeable with an original.
Engine And Transmission
The recommended power source is a specially prepared Roush engine with the new RBT/ZF style 5-speed transaxle but owners also have the option to fit a Ford-based 289, 302, 351W
The chassis is an exact replication of the original monococque unibody structure down to the press steel roof spider. The only departure is the use of electro-galvanized sheet steel in the construction. The chassis, at over 12,000 pounds per degree is stiffer than any other chassis on the market, and is made up of over 244 laser cut and bent or pressed parts.
Width (over scoops): 70.5"
Track Front: 56"
Track Rear: 59"
Fuel Tank: 22.5 gallons
Front Wheels: 15x8
Rear Wheels: 15x10
Tires-Front 225/60 R15
Tires-Rear 275/60 R15
Chassis: ZE 50/50 zinc coated mildsteel steel(Electro Galvanized Steel)
Body: Pressed steel roof
Front Suspension: Independent with unequal length A-arms, Coil over shocks, anti-roll bar
Rear Suspension: Independent with trailing arms, unequal length lateral arms, Coil over shocks, anti-roll bar
Steering: Rack and pinion
Front Brakes: Vented disc, single caliper
Rear Brakes: Vented disc, single caliper
Exhaust system: Bundle of snakes, rear exit
Instrumentation: Smith gauges, 200mph tach
Interior: Motolita steering wheel, original style seats covered in Alcantara with silver rivets
Recommended Engine: Ford-based 289, 302, or 351W small block
Looking for something else?
We service and sell adrenaline. See all the vehicles we offer belowView All Inventory
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.