- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
- Ford engine based headers & side pipes
- Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat.
- Carpeted interior and trunk.
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors.
- Original style latch and lock seat belts.
- Aluminum, single core high-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
- Rear diffuser and body-contour matching Front Splitter
- "Scalloped" Fenders and Hood
- Black Mesh Side and Fender Vents
- Dealer Installed: Wilwood Big Brakes
- Dealer Installed: Custom Exhaust Coating
- Dealer Installed: 18" Wheels & Tires
- Dealer Installed: Custom Leather Seating
- Dealer Installed: Custom Harness'
- Dealer Installed: Badging
- Tonneau cover
- Soft top and side screens
- Hard top
- Glove box
- Ceramic exhaust coatings
- Wheel & tire packages
- Bumper packages
- Leather steering wheel
- Clear bra
- Interior packages
- Stripe packages
- Adjustable passenger Seat
- Custom Head-Rest Seats
- Right Hand Drive Option
Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Jig-Welded parallel ladder frame of heavy wall 2" x 4" rectangular steel tubing with large diameter outriggers.
Door hinge, steering column and windshield pickup-points incorporated onto main chassis.
Engine And Transmission
Installation kits are available for Ford 302, 351, 460 and 427/428 cubic inch engines with Tremec 5-speed or Ford top loader 4-speed transmissions. Limited slip differential.
Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
Adjustable Driver’s seat
Carpeted interior and trunk
Classic Stewart Warner gauges
Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever
Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors
Original style latch and lock seat belts
Original style instruments specially manufactured by Smiths of England, fitted to original S/C and Roadster lay-outs. Hand crafted shifter and handbrake.
Superformance MK III: Side-mounted exhausts to original specifications. Superformance Roadster: Custom made muffler and tailpipes with stainless extensions.
Superformance MKIII bodies are available in fourteen standard colors with or without striping. Striping can be any of the standard colors and is painted as the first coat color on the body creating a smooth finish. Stripes are an added option. Custom paint is also available.
Superformance MKIII: Side-mounted exhausts to original specifications.
Superformance Roadster: Custom made muffler and tailpipes with stainless extensions.
Hand laid fiberglass panels with steel tube reinforcements in all openings. Where the body points carry loads thay are reinforce with steel bars or panels. Body bonded to chassis and is completely non-stressed. Supplied painted in base coat and clear coat urethane finish. Body in aluminum optionally available.
Hand made seats upholstered in German specification automotive leather.
Fully carpeted floor, center console, sides and rear firewall.
Slide adjusters for driver's seat.
Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
Silver ceramic coated headers and side exhaust pipes.
Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
Original style indicator lenses and head lights.
Original style steel quick jacks.
Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass and windshield wipers.
Height (Top of screen): 48"
Width (Overall): 69"
Track Front: 54"
Track Rear: 57"
Fuel Tank: 17 gal.
Front Wheels: 15" x 8J
Rear Wheels: 15" x 10J
Tires-Front 255/60 R15
Tires-Rear 275/60 R15
ZF Limited slip differential. Ratio 3:45:1
Empty Weight: 1,840 lbs.
351 Motor 2,485 lbs.
427 Motor 2,590 lbs.
460 Motor 2,660 lbs.
Rack and pinion.
Original style steering wheel.
Looking for something else?
We service and sell adrenaline. See all the vehicles we offer belowView All Inventory
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.