- Original Style Steel Monocoque Frame
- Original Style Suspension
- Aluminum Radiator
- Engine Oil Cooler with Base
- Disc Brakes
- 2 X 10 gallon Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks
- Dayglo Red Painted Quick Jacks
- Period Correct Base Paint
- Period Correct Stripe Options
- Period Correct Fuel Filler Caps
- Period Correct Rear Wing
- Alacantara Seats, Door Panels, and Center Console
- Oiginal Style Gauges
- Air Conditioning
- Adjustable Pedal Box
- Left Hand Drive Setting
- Push Button Start
- Gold Painted Halibrand Style Wheels
- 15" Radial Tires
- Transmission Cooler for GT40 MKII
- Four Point Bolt in Rollbar
- Engine Bay roll bar
- Aluminum Door Eyebrows (Painted)
- Roundels Painted onto Front, Rear, and Sides
- Race Lights shine onto Race Numbers
- Period Correct Numbers Painted into Roundels
- Smaller Seat for Taller Drivers
- Canard Wings
- Le Mans Verticle Wind Diffusers
- Gurney Bubble for Taller Drivers
- Right Hand Drive, Right Hand Shift, Sill Shifter
- 427FE Install Kit (ZF bracketing)
- Full Leather Interior (Seats, Door Panels, Tunnel)
- Black or Silver Ceramic Coated Exhaust
- Roller to be painted non-standard color scheme
Pressed steel roof and beautifully finished body.
Engine And Transmission
The recommended power source is a specially prepared Shelby engine with the new RBT/ZF style 5-speed transaxle but owners also have the option to fit a Ford-based 289, 302, 351W, 427FE Big Block.
Width (over scoops): 70.5"
Track Front: 56"
Track Rear: 59"
Fuel Tank: 22.5 gallons
Front Wheels: 15x8
Rear Wheels: 15x10
Tires-Front 225/60 R15
Tires-Rear 275/60 R15
Chassis: ZE 50/50 zinc coated mildsteel steel(Electro Galvanized Steel)
Body: Pressed steel roof
Front Suspension: Independent with unequal length A-arms, Bilstein shocks with H&R springs, anti-roll bar
Rear Suspension: Independent with trailing arms, unequal length lateral arms, Bilstein shocks with H&R springs, anti-roll bar
Steering: Rack and pinion
Front Brakes: Vented disc, single caliper
Rear Brakes: Vented disc, single caliper
Exhaust system: Bundle of snakes, rear exit
Instrumentation: Smith gauges, 200mph tach
Interior: Motolita steering wheel, original style seats covered in Alcantara with silver rivets
Recommended Engine: Ford-based 302, or the 351 Windsor or the 427FE Big Block
The suspension features the original race car lay out. So original are the GT40 continuation models that two thirds or the parts are interchangeable with an original.
The chassis is an exact replication of the original monococque unibody structure down to the press steel roof spider. The only departure is the use of electro-galvanized sheet steel in the construction. The chassis, at over 12,000 pounds per degree is stiffer than any other chassis on the market, and is made up of over 244 laser cut and bent or pressed parts.
Looking for something else?
We service and sell adrenaline. See all the vehicles we offer belowView All Inventory
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.