2002 Superformance MKIII
THIS VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.
2002 Superformance MkIII 427S/C Cobra, SP01226. Tuxedo Black/Gold LeMans stripes exterior with premium German black leather interior. VIN SP01226; [Titled in California with SB 100 in 2002]. This smooth-running and awesome powered Cobra has logged 4,500 miles, has just completed safety inspection and service and is ready for you to enjoy immediately.
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Bilstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Black MKIII with 3.73:1 Differential $52,900
Gold Twin Stripes $875
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $575
Polished SS Quickjacks $550
Glove Box $515
4 point Shoulder Harnesses $450
Radiator & Oil Cooler Rock Guards $515
Black Surge Tank $575
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,395
Tonneau Cover $675
Cobra Emblems (Installed) $195
17” Wheels & Tires $4,250
Subtotal of Options: $11,145
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $64,045
Engine: Ford Cobra Jet 460 V8-565hp/580tq (Built and Installed) $24,490
Transmission: Tremec TKO 600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,295
SB100 Registration in California (Vehicle is Smog exempt) $1,900
Total Estimation for Duplicate MKIII: $92,730
On sale for $62,950