THIS VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.
GT40 MK2, chassis #P2139 by Superformance dressed in Titanium and Black. VIN 'GT40P2139' from FL. Only 1,850 miles. To order new it would be at least an 12 month wait, to duplicate this car would take over $175k and the waiting period. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Single scoop hood insert.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Roush 427R 550hp/535tq
• Edelbrock Performer RPM single-plane intake manifold topped with a Holley 770 cfm carburetor
• MSD Ignition
• Roush Air Cleaner & matching Valve Covers
• Hamburger Peformance oil filter system with dual WIX filters
• Silver ceramic bundle of snakes exhaust with 5” megaphone outlets
• RBT/ZF 5-speed transaxle with Olthoff linkage modifications for easier shifting, Mcleod clutch.
• 15" Knock Off Wheels
• Yokohama street tires
• Single Gurney Bubble
• Shoulder Harnesses