Built in 2004, this Daytona Coupe has only logged 1,279 miles. This exceptional beauty needs nothing, is virtually new and a show piece. Ready to be enjoyed immediately.
· A vinyl-ester and E-glass formed composite body
· Aerodynamically redesigned, expertly crafted, and painted
· Original Halibrand style pin-drive
· Signature leather seating with 3 point belts
· Foam filled leather steering wheel
· Alcantra cockpit trim
· Air conditioner & heater with multi fan speed settings
· Stewart Warner signature gauges
· Roll over bar
Chassis and Suspension:
· Round tube space frame
· Dual A-arm, coil-over shock, four wheel independent suspension.
· Adjustable ride height.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· 12.8” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston caliper, standard front brakes
· 12” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted single piston caliper, standard rear brakes
· Oil cooler & dual fan aluminum radiator.
· Keyless entry remote.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 21 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford 351 Windsor base V8 engine.
SPC0031, Torch Red Daytona Coupe
Powertrain: Roush 402R with Edelbrock 'Performer RPM 'polished intake manifold with Holley Street Avenger 770 cfm carb. [dyno'd at 515 hp/ 500 lbs.ft. torque].
It's outfitted with: Roush polished aluminum valve covers, Polished Ford motorsports air cleaner with K&N filter. All stainless steel braided lines. Cooling is assisted with manual- and thermostatically-controlled electric cooling fans. Silver ceramic-coated headers & side pipes.
Geartrain: Tremec T56 six-speed gearbox and limited-slip IRS differential.
Rolling stock: 18”polished and painted wheels shod with Dunlop SP Sport 9000 rubber [255/45 Rx18" front; 285/50 Rx18" rear].
In the cockpit: 'grip-friendly' leather-clad Moto-Lita steering wheel, all Stewart Warner black faced instrumentation, German leather upholstery with inflatable lumbar support in the seatbacks. Alcantara accents.
It's also equipped with: power steering, power door locks, high capacity air conditioning, chrome fire extinguisher and Sony AM/FM/CD changer stereo sound system with remote audio controls.
- Shelby High-strength hand laid fiberglass composite. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish. Original style indicator lenses and head lights Original style Bumperettes with Hoops Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers. Original style 15" Wire Wheel rims with spinners. Original style pedals, catches & fittings. Original Style Stewart Warner (SW) gauges. Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design. Adjustable Driver's seat. Carpeted interior and trunk. Original style latch and lock seat belts. Original frame configuration with round tube main rails. 120 wall thickness - 90" wheelbase. Original four wheel independent suspension with Transverse Leaf Springs. Rack and Pinion Steering. Willwood vented disc brakes with Shelby Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot. Billstein custom crafted shocks. Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans and braided lines. Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat. Monza style filler with Locking gas cap. Pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank. Licensing/Registry/Owners Clubs: Exclusive Shelby CSX8000 sequence number.
- Special Interior (Leather Seats, Dash, & Map Pockets) Heater\Defroster Fresh Air Ventilation Box Detachable Steering Wheel: Detachable Glove Box Door Map Pockets Grab Handle Cobra Mats Seat Belt: Upgraded to a 6 Point Harness Oil Cooler Coolant Tank, FIA Style Oil Vapor Separator Tank Differential Oil Cooler System Non-Standard Differential Complete Exhaust System Tonneau Cover Custom Car Cover