THIS VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.
GT40 MK1, chassis #P2214 by Superformance dressed in Gulf Color, 'A' scheme. VIN 'GT40P2214' from CA, registered through SB100, smog excempt in CA. Only 10,350 well cared for miles. To order new it would be at least an 12 month wait, to duplicate this car would take over $175k and the waiting period. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert. (GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert)
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Polished Ford Racing 341CI engine offering 530hp
• Forged crank, rods, and pistons.
• Crower camshaft.
• IDF Webers with K&N Filters
• MSD Ignition
• Ceramic Coated Bundle-Of-Snakes Exhaust
• RBT 5 Speed Transaxle, Mcleod clutch & flywheel
• Painted 15" Halibrand Style Knock Off Wheels
• AVON street tires
• Driver Side Gurney Bubble
• Carpeted/Finished door sills
• Autopower 4-point harnesses for driver and passenger