This Shelby CSX9000 Daytona Coupe is covered in beautiful Monza Red and Dark Silver stripes. This Second Generation Shelby Coupe was completed in 2010 [VIN # CA 972049]. Registered under the coveted “SB100” [California Senate Bill 100]—that means no smog certification, no California registration hassles for the life of the car! This Daytona Coupe has logged only 3,840 miles. This stunning Shelby Coupe has all the right options and the preferred Roush 427 cu in engine rated at 525 HP. This is a very low mileage car with only 3,840 miles and in like new condition. This Daytona also comes with some prominance carrying the CSX9000 series pedigree and is included in the Shelby Registry. Historic looks and supercar performance with modern GT touring comfort and convenience.
Enjoy this CSX9000 series Daytona Coupe immediately as wait time for new CSX Coupe orders is close to 12 months!
· Shelby hand laid fiberglass
· Shelby etched door handles
· Shelby sill plates, logos, and badge
· Shelby 18” x 8.5” front wheels
· Shelby 18” x 9.5” rear wheels
· Original Halibrand style pin-drive
· Black Shelby signature leather seating
· Lockable glove box
· Air conditioner & heater with multi fan speed settings
· Multipoint retractable seat belts
· Shelby signature gauge
Chassis and Suspension:
· Round tube space frame
· Dual A-arm, coil-over shock, four wheel independent suspension.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· 12.8” x 1.25” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard front brakes
· 12” x 1” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard rear brake
· Oil cooler & dual fan aluminum radiator.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 21 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford 351 Windsor base V8 engine.
· Exclusive Shelby CSX9000 sequence number.
Retail Price, Monza Red CSX9000 Series Daytona Coupe $110,995
Dark Silver Twin Stripes $1,750
Dark Silver Pin Stripes $875
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers & Side Pipes $1,850
Half Rear Cove Paint $895
Sandcast Wheels $1,000
Spare Wheel & Tire $995
Billet Fire Extinguisher $449
Front Nose Clear Bra $999
Daytona Floor & Trunk Mats $649
Car Cover $499
Subtotal of Options: $9,961
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $120,956
Engine: Shelby/Roush 427 SR with Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake manifold and 2 piece Shelby/Roush Valve covers and air cleaner with K&N Filter [dyno'd at 525 hp/ 532 lbs.ft. torque] (built & Installed) $46,695
Transmission: Tremec TKO600 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,995
SB100 Registration in California (Vehicle is smog exempt in CA) $1,900
Total Estimation for New Shelby Daytona CSX9000 Coupe: $172,546
- Shelby High-strength hand laid fiberglass composite. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish. Original style indicator lenses and head lights Original style Bumperettes with Hoops Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers. Original style 15" Wire Wheel rims with spinners. Original style pedals, catches & fittings. Original Style Stewart Warner (SW) gauges. Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design. Adjustable Driver's seat. Carpeted interior and trunk. Original style latch and lock seat belts. Original frame configuration with round tube main rails. 120 wall thickness - 90" wheelbase. Original four wheel independent suspension with Transverse Leaf Springs. Rack and Pinion Steering. Willwood vented disc brakes with Shelby Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot. Billstein custom crafted shocks. Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans and braided lines. Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat. Monza style filler with Locking gas cap. Pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank. Licensing/Registry/Owners Clubs: Exclusive Shelby CSX8000 sequence number.
- Special Interior (Leather Seats, Dash, & Map Pockets) Heater\Defroster Fresh Air Ventilation Box Detachable Steering Wheel: Detachable Glove Box Door Map Pockets Grab Handle Cobra Mats Seat Belt: Upgraded to a 6 Point Harness Oil Cooler Coolant Tank, FIA Style Oil Vapor Separator Tank Differential Oil Cooler System Non-Standard Differential Complete Exhaust System Tonneau Cover Custom Car Cover