THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN SOLD.
GT40 MK1, chassis #P2290 by Superformance dressed in beautiful British Racing Green/Yellow, and Roundels. VIN 'GT40P2290' from FL. Only 435 miles. To order new it would be at least an 12 month wait, to duplicate this car would take over $170k and the waiting period. This beautiful GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert. (GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert)
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• 351 W stroked to 427 CID and built by Holman-Moody
• Edelbrock Victor Jr. single plane intake manifold with Holley 750 CFM carburetor and aluminum Turkey Pan
• MSD Ignition
• Custom Holman-Moody cast 427 valve covers
• External oil cooler for the 9 qt. oil pan with windage tray
• Silver ceramic bundle of snakes exhaust with 5” megaphone outlets
• RBT/ZF 5-speed transaxle with custom linkage modifications for easier shifting, Mcleod clutch.
• 15" BRM Style Knock Off Wheels
• AVON street tires
• Dual Gurney Bubbles
• Dual Point Roll Bar