THIS CHASSIS IS NOW SOLD.
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights
· Original style Bumperettes with Hoops
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” Wire Wheel rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smiths gauges
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with half shafts and ZF Limited Slip Differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Billstein® custom crafted shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 14 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based 302 Windsor V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Black MKII Slab Side $63,900
Undercar exhaust & headers for small block Ford $1,750
Ceramic Coated headers and exhaust $1,175
Bullet Style Driver's Side Mirror $250
Heater/Defroster System $1,450
Door Map Pockets $675
Grab Handle $295
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $2,595
Tonneau Cover $1,150
Special Red Interior $3,795
Harrison Expansion Tank $375
Subtotal of Options: $13,510
Dealer Prep & Destination $1,000
Total Chassis Cost: $78,410
· V's Performance – Orange, CA
· Voss Performance – Fullerton, CA
· RM Racing – Wixom, MI
· Olthoff Racing – Mt. Ulla, NC
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed*
Engine Option (Example):
Ford Racing Boss 302 (375hp--Non-Fuel Injected Engine) $13,620
Installation (Including needed parts): $8,500
Tremec 'World Class' T5 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $1,595
Total Estimation for Completed MKII: $102,125
*Stock photo, for reference only.