2004 Superformance MKIII
2004 Superformance MKIII 427S/C Cobra, SP01862. Titanium exterior with premium German black leather interior. SP01862 is registered in South Carolina as a 1965 Ford Cobra. VIN AZ 292896. Powered by a Ford 351 CID Windsor mated to a Tremec 5 Speed. This smooth-running, low mileage, and powerful Cobra has logged only 10,510 miles, has just completed safety inspection and service and is ready for you to enjoy immediately.
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Bilstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Titanium MKIII with Dealer Prep and Destination $54,900
Stainless Steel Roadster Bumpers $1,295
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $615
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $615
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
Tonneau Cover $725
Cobra Valley Suspension Upgrades (Installed) $2,500
Goodyear Eagle "Billboard" Tires $2,250
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $750
Superformance Floor Mats $250
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $64,910
Engine: Ford 351 Windsor - 480HP/475TQ (Installed) $20,075
Transmission: Tremec TKO 3550 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,495
Total Estimation for Duplicate MKIII: $87,480
On sale for $65,950