THIS VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.
Over 1 year wait time on new GT40's and this beautiful black roller is ready to go after your choice of engine!
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Right and Left-hand drive models available.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Included in latest Shelby World Registry.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert.
• Available in Heritage color patterns.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Black with Stripes MKI $119,900
Dark Silver Twin Stripes $950
Painted Chassis (Dark Silver) $1,250
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $1,400
Gurney Bubble (Driver's Side) $900
Leather Interior $1,800
351 Windsor install kit Included
Subtotal of Options: $6,300
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges $1,000
Total Price of Chassis: $127,200
· Voss Performance – Fullerton, CA
· V's Performance – Orange, CA
· RM Racing – Wixom, MI
· Olthoff Racing – Mt. Ulla, NC
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed.
Engine Option (Example):
Roush 427SR (510hp--Non-Fuel Injected Engine) $45,930
(Built and Installed)
ZF Transmission/RBT Transaxle
Total Estimation for Completed GT40: $173,130