THIS VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.
GT40 MK1, chassis #P2248 by Superformance dressed in Guardsman Blue with Wimbledon White accents. VIN 'N7349132248' from Illinois, registered as a 1967. Only 5135 well cared for miles. To order new it would be at least an 18 month wait, to duplicate this car would take nearly $170k and the waiting period. This beautiful blue GT40 is ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert. (GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert)
• Available in Heritage color patterns.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Under the hood:
• Dart Block custom-built 366 CID V8 with 8 Stack Fuel Injection & K&N Filters (530hp @ 6,500 rpm; 530 ft.lbs. torque)
• FAST Operating System
• SS Braided Hose Throughout with ANSA Fittings
• Original style Gurney Westlake Ribbed valve covers
• Ceramic Coated Bundle-Of-Snakes Exhaust
• ZF/Quaife 5 Speed Transaxle
• Painted 15" Halibrand Style Knock Off Wheels
• AVON street tires, P215/60Rx15" front; P295/50Rx15" rear
• Driver Side Gurney Bubble
• Alcantara Upholstery
• Carpeted/Finished door sills
• Simpson 'Kam Lok' 4-point harnesses for driver and Willans shoulder harness for passenger
• Includes 2 steering wheels