1957 Caterham Seven 360
*Base Price for Aztec Orange Seven 360 (Chassis SDKLDU3SL14971793) $34,900
*Caterham Aztec Orange Painted Body $2,750
*Leather Seats with Carpeted Interior $1,100
*Lowered Floor $750
*Heater System $550
*Quick Release Steering Wheel $700
*4 Point Racing Harness $500
*Sport Suspension $1,350
*Weather Equipment $2,250
*12 volt Power Socket $100
*Roof Bag $150
*Aero Filler Cap (Black) $250
*Black Pack $350
*Subtotal of Options: $10,800
*Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges: $1000
*Total Price of Chassis: $46,700
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed
*2.0l Duratec 4 cylinder (180hp – Fuel Injected Engine) $11,750
*Caterham 5-Speed Manual Gearbox (Retail $4,550) Included
*Total for Seven 360: $61,950
*Demonstrator Discounted Price of $59,950
- Hand laminated fiberglass Wheel Wings & Nose Cone painted with show quality paint finish
- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct Aluminum body
- 13” Alloy Wheels with AvonCR500 Tires (7” Front & Rear)
- Weather Equipment (Windscreen, Heated Windshield, Full Roof System Including Doors & Armrests)
- Cloth Adjustable Seats
- Carpeted Interior
- Motolita Steering Wheel
- Inertial Reel Seat Belts with Lap and Shoulder strap
- Heater System
- Push to Start Button
- Tubular steel frame construction
- De-Dion Rear Suspension with independent front suspension
- Four wheel disc brakes
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat
- Locking gas cap
- 10 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank
- Headers 1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder engine
- Stainless Steel Side Exhaust
- Caterham Authentic Product and Seven Registry eligible
- Caterham Aztec Orange Painted Body
- Leather Seats with Carpeted Interior
- Lowered Floor
- Heater System
- Quick Release Steering Wheel
- 4 Point Racing Harness
- Sport Suspension
- Weather Equipment
- 12 volt Power Socket
- Roof Bag
- Aero Filler Cap (Black)
- Black Pack
To that end, he came up with the mantra “Simplify, then add lightness” and the Seven was born.
Over sixty years on, Caterham – which acquired the rights to build and develop the Seven from Chapman in 1973 – is still adhering to Chapman's original philosophy and is still turning out variants of the Seven that scream 'FUN!!!' in your face.
With a line-up of models that range in power from 125bhp to 310bhp, each car weighing just over 500kg, Caterham's seven Seven variants features something for every taste. Production of Caterham's unique British cars is exclusively from within the UK, with the end goal, still being, to reduce weight and increase power.
But one thing that remains constant–- whether you're getting behind the wheel of the relatively sedate Seven 270 or the face-meltingly swift Seven 620R – is fun.
At Caterham, we've always put the driver experience at the very heart of what we do. Just as Chapman did over 60 years ago, we are committed to reducing weight, increasing power and giving our customers a thrilling drive whether on the road or on the racetrack.
This Stunning Orange Caterham is the Bread and Butter of Caterham Line-up the entry level 2.0L making 180bhp mated with a 5 speed manual and adjustable height bilstein coil-overs with the Caterham Wide Track Suspension this Seven is suited for the road or the track.
Strap in, take a deep breath and prepare yourself. You're about to have the ride of your life.
This Aztec Orange Seven 360 is available for $59,950 on a demonstrator discount.
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.