2016 Shelby 50th Anniversary
50th Anniversary Shelby GT40MKII CSGT40P2069 that was just completed. This car has less than 10 miles and is loaded. Leather Interior/Right Hand Drive and all other 50th Anniversary options. It is powered by an Aluminum Shelby 496 FE making 600HP. There were only 20 of these cars built and offered in 2016. This car will be registered in both the Shelby and GT40 Registry as with all GT40's but will carry the CSGT40 on the VIN tag as well. The car is on MSO as a 1966 GT40.
- Original Style Steel Monocoque Chassis
- Pressed Steel Roof
- Original Style Suspension with Progressive Coil Over Shocks and Springs
- Four Wheel Vented Disc Brakes
- High Capacity Air Conditioner
- Period Correct Engine Oil Cooler with Braided Lines
- Aluminum Radiator/Oil Cooler with Dual Electric Fans
- Two 10.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Fuel Tanks
- Center Engine Scoop
- Double Brake Lights
- Bolt-On Adjustable Spoiler
- Original Halibrand Style Pin-Drive Wheels
- Full Leather Interior
- Original Style Seats with Silver Grommets
- Period Correct Dash with Original Style Gauges
- Shelby Engine Company All Aluminum 427FE Bored and Stroked to 496 CID (600HP)
- Quaife 5-Speed Transaxle
- 15" Period Correct Painted "Wine Glass" Knock Off Wheels
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.