1965 Cobra Superformance MKIII 427SC
*Black with Wimbledon White Twin Stripes $54,900
*Twin Stripes $895
*Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $775
*Glove Box $550
*Fuel Swirl Pot $495
*Goodyear Billboard Historic Race tires $1,750
*Dealer Prep & Destination Charges $1,000
*Total Price of Rolling Chassis: $61,615
*Please Contact Airpark Motors in Arizona for Avalable Drivetrain Options.
*Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
*Tonneau Cover $725
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts
- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish
- Side exhaust pipes
- Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers
- Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat
- Carpeted interior and trunk
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors
- Original style latch and lock seat belts
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential
- Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
- Bilstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap
- 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car
- Twin Stripes
- Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows)
- Tonneau Cover
- Silver Ceramic Coated Headers
- Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes
- Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank
- Glove Box
- Fuel Swirl Pot
*On the inside SP03273 has period correct Smiths Gauges with a Lucas Ammeter Gauge in the period correct dash layout. The doors are secure by original style carriage style latches. All openings, such as engine bay, trunk, and cockpit are wrapped around steel subframe for increased strength and support. Dashes are wrapped in leather as are the steel framed seats which offer period correct webbing for comfort and aesthetics.
*All Superformance MKIII's feature a high performance aluminum radiator with twin electric fans that are thermostatically controlled. Also, this MKIII has a period correct oil cooler with shroud and fittings. All Superformance MKIII's come standard with aluminum Limited Slip Differentials and Power Disc 4 Piston Wilwood Brakes.
*The Superformance MKIII is a meticulously engineered and crafted reproduction of the original, built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. No expense is spared in recreating these legendary cars, ensuring an authentic sports car experience. And because Superformance uses only the highest quality parts in the construction of the MKIII, they have always maintained amazingly high resale values.
*SP03273 Superformance Rolling Chassis is available for $61,615
*Please contact Airpark Motors in Arizona for available drivetrain options.
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.