1965 Cobra Superformance MKIII 427 Roadster
*Superformance MKIII Cobra Roadster $54,900
*Glove Box Std
*Polished Stainless Bumper Set Std
*Oil Cooler Assembly $1,295
*Ceramic Coated Headers $575
*Stainless Steel Surge Tank $775
*Leather Steering Wheel $350
*Dealer Prep and Destination $1,000
*Total for SP03339 Rolling Chassis $58,895
*Drivetrain Sponsored by V's Performance:
*Blueprint 408 V8 Engine 425 HP $9,500
*Tremec T-5 5 Speed Manual Trans $2,105
*V's Performance Installation $11,500
*Total for Drivetrain from V's Performance $23,195
*Total New Build $82,090
*SP03339 is available on a DEMO discount for $79,950
*Soft Top with Side Curtain Windows $1,475
*Tonneau Cover $725
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts.
- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights.
- Polished stainless steel quick jacks.
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
- 15" aluminum wheels, spinners and radial tires.
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat.
- Carpeted interior and trunk.
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors.
- Original style latch and lock seat belts.
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes
- Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans.
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
- 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
- Glove Box Std
- Ashtray Std
- Polished Stainless Steel Bumpers with Hoops Std
- Large Footbox Std
- Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows)
- Tonneau Cover
- Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank
- Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts
- Ceramic Coated Headers
- Oil Cooler + Shroud
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Chrome 18" Wheels
- 18" Nitto Tires
*On the inside SP03339 has period correct Smiths Gauges with a Lucas Ammeter Gauge in the period correct street dash layout. The doors are secure by original style carriage style latches. All openings, such as engine bay, trunk, and cockpit are wrapped around steel subframe for increased strength and support. Dashes are wrapped in leather as are the steel framed seats which offer period correct webbing for comfort and aesthetics.
*All Superformance MKIII's feature a high performance aluminum radiator with twin electric fans that are thermostatically controlled. Also on this MKIII is a period correct oil cooler with shroud and fittings. All Superformance MKIII's come standard with aluminum Limited Slip Differentials and Power Disc 4 Piston Wilwood Brakes.
*SP03339 is powered by a Blueprint 408 V8 making 425HP mated to a Tremec 5 Speed Manual Transmission. This package is perfect cruising drivetrain package. Make no mistake, when you put your foot it in it, this cobra will get your heart racing. The sound is incredible with an FIA inspired side exit under car exhaust system.
*The Superformance MKIII is a meticulously engineered and crafted reproduction of the original, built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. No expense is spared in recreating these legendary cars, ensuring an authentic sports car experience. And because Superformance uses only the highest quality parts in the construction of the MKIII, they have always maintained amazingly high resale values.
*SP03339 would cost over $82,000 to build brand new, but is available on a DEMO discount for $79,950.
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.