1965 Cobra Superformance MKIII 427SC
*Red with White Twin Stripes $54,900
*Twin Stripes $895
*Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
*Tonneau Cover $725
*Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts $550
*Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
*Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $675
*Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $775
*Glove Box $550
*Polished 18" Wheels and Tires $5,000
*Dealer Prep & Destination Charges $1,000
*Total Price of Custom Chassis: $67,120
*Engine: Roush 427SR - 525 HP (Non-Fuel Injected) $17,500
*Clear Coated Manifold and Pulleys
*Black Finned Air Cleaner and Valve Covers
*Tremec 5-Speed Extra HD Transmission $2,995
*Installation Including Parts and Labor$ 8,500
*Completed MKIII: $96,115
*SP03178 Offered at $84,950
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts
- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish
- Silver ceramic coated headers and side exhaust pipes
- Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights
- Polished stainless steel quick jacks
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers
- 15" aluminum wheels, spinners and Goodyear Billboard tires
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat
- Carpeted interior and trunk
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors
- Original style latch and lock seat belts
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
- Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap
- 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car
- Twin Stripes
- Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows)
- Tonneau Cover
- Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts0
- Silver Ceramic Coated Headers
- Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes
- Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank
- Glove Box
- Polished 18" Wheels and Tires
*On the inside SP03178 has period correct Smiths Gauges with a Lucas Ammeter Gauge in the period correct dash layout. The doors are secure by original style carriage style latches. All openings, such as engine bay, trunk, and cockpit are wrapped around steel subframe for increased strength and support. Dashes are wrapped in leather as are the steel framed seats which offer period correct webbing for comfort and aesthetics.
*All Superformance MKIII's feature a high performance aluminum radiator with twin electric fans that are thermostatically controlled. Also, this MKIII has a period correct oil cooler with shroud and fittings. All Superformance MKIII's come standard with aluminum Limited Slip Differentials and Power Disc 4 Piston Wilwood Brakes.
*The Superformance MKIII is a meticulously engineered and crafted reproduction of the original, built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. No expense is spared in recreating these legendary cars, ensuring an authentic sports car experience. And because Superformance uses only the highest quality parts in the construction of the MKIII, they have always maintained amazingly high resale values.
*SP03178 is powered by a Roush Performance 427SR Polished crate engine making 515HP. The transmission is a Tremec 5 Speed TKO-600 manual. Finished with Polished 18" 2 Piece Aluminum Pin Drive Shelby Wheels to make it the perfect showcar.
*This Superformance MKIII would cost $111,865 to replicate new.
*SP03178 is available for $84,950.
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.