Cobra Superformance MKIII 427SC
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts
- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish
- Silver ceramic coated headers and side exhaust pipes
- Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights
- Polished stainless steel quick jacks
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers
- 15" aluminum wheels, spinners and Goodyear Billboard tires
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat
- Carpeted interior and trunk
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors
- Original style latch and lock seat belts
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
- Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap
- 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car
- 20th Anniversary package
- Twin Stripes - Gold Ghost Inc.
- Pin Stripes - Gold Inc.
- Tonneau Cover Inc.
- Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts Inc.
- Silver Ceramic Coated Headers Inc.
- Black Ceramic Coated Side Pipes Inc.
- Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank Inc.
- Glove Box Inc.
- Leather Steering Wheel Inc.
- Fuel Swirl Pot
- 18" Wheel & Tire Upgrade
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.