Cobra Superformance MKIII 427SC
*Sunset Red with Titanium Twin Stripes $54,900
*Titanium Twin Stripes $895
*Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank $775
*Polished Stainless Steel Roadster Style Bumpers with Hoops $1,295
*Glove Box $550
*Dealer Prep & Destination Charges $1,000
*Total Price of Chassis: $59,415
*Ceramic Coated Headers $575
*Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $675
*Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
*Tonneau Cover $725
- Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts
- Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish
- Silver ceramic coated headers and side exhaust pipes
- Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis
- Original style indicator lenses and head lights
- Polished stainless steel quick jacks
- Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers
- 15" aluminum wheels, spinners and Goodyear Billboard tires
- Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design
- Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver’s seat
- Carpeted interior and trunk
- Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer
- Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever
- Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver’s side and rear view mirrors
- Original style latch and lock seat belts
- Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
- Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential
- Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
- Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks
- Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap
- 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank
- Headers for a Ford based V8 engine
- Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
- Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car
- Titanium Twin Stripes
- Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank
- Polished Stainless Steel Roadster Style Bumpers with Hoops
- Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows)
- Tonneau Cover
- Ceramic Coated Headers
- Ceramic Coated Side Pipes
- Glove Box
twin stripes. Finished with all chrome trim on headlights, Polished Roadster Bumpers with Hoops, turn signals, roll bar, and even the brass Windscreen frame.
*On the inside SP03330 has period correct Smiths Gauges with a Lucas Ammeter Gauge in the period correct dash layout. The doors are secure by original style carriage style latches. All openings, such as engine bay, trunk, and cockpit are wrapped around steel subframe for increased strength and support. Dashes are wrapped in leather as are the steel framed seats which offer period correct webbing for comfort and aesthetics.
*All Superformance MKIII's feature a high performance aluminum radiator with twin electric fans that are thermostatically controlled. Also, this MKIII has a period correct oil cooler with shroud and fittings. All Superformance MKIII's come standard with aluminum Limited Slip Differentials and Power Disc 4 Piston Wilwood Brakes.
*The Superformance MKIII is a meticulously engineered and crafted reproduction of the original, built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. No expense is spared in recreating these legendary cars, ensuring an authentic sports car experience. And because Superformance uses only the highest quality parts in the construction of the MKIII, they have always maintained amazingly high resale values.
*This Superformance MKIII Rolling Chassis is available for $59,415
Like What you See?
Send an email to our team using the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.