1963 Cobra 289
Shelby American and Superformance collaborated on a Limited Edition run of fifteen 1963 Sebring Cobras stamped with period Shelby CSX2000 Continuation chassis numbers.
The Sebring Cobras were built and finished in the liveries of four legendary Shelby American drivers - Dan Gurney, Dave MacDonald, Allen Grant, and Ken Miles.
Only 15 Shelby Sebring Cobras were built and CSX2709 is one of only two in 1963 Dave MacDonald Cotati livery. Under the hood a period correct Shelby 289 iron block engine stroked to 364ci and putting out 504HP. CSX2709 is accurately trimmed to the 1963 Cotati configuration in which Dave drove CSX2128 to its first win.
Shelby Cobra CSX2709 is eligible for documentation in the official Shelby American Worldwide Registry.
• High-strength hand laid fiberglass composite.
• Show quality paint in Black with Jasmine Yellow ID Stripes.
• 3rd Hood Latch.
• Front and Rear Brake Ducts/Scoops.
• Front Fender Spats and Widened Rear Fender Flares.
• FIA Style Fuel Filler Cap with Base.
• Race Correct Early Cobra Badges.
• Hood Scoop with Rivets.
• Bungee Cord Washers for Trunk.
• Front Bull Bar.
• Extra Rear Red Reflectors.
• Passenger side Roundel Light.
• Racing Windscreen.
• Ceramic Coated Exhaust System.
• Black Quick Jacks.
• Original Kidney Bean Style Aluminum 15” Pin Drive wheels
• Avon CR6ZZ Tires (225 front and 245 rear)
• Built in battery tickler charger and battery shut off
• FIA Car Cover With CSX2709 Stitched on Nose
• Full Leather Interior with Black Carpet and Black Door Map Pockets.
• Polished Stainless Steel Roll Bar With FIA Forward Facing Brace.
• Period Correct Dash Layout Specific to Dave MacDonald.
• Period Correct FIA Racing Screen Included
• Grab Handle.
• 1963 Style half-cockpit Tonneau over
• Non-Adjustable Foot Box Vents.
• 3-Way Fuel Transfer
• Exclusive Shelby Sebring Cobra CSX2709 Dashplate Identifying 2709 as #10 of 15 Built
• Shelby Engine Company All Aluminum 364 CID Engine with Weber Carburetors Putting Out 504HP
• CSX2709 chassis stamped on Shelby Engine Block
• Tremec TKO600 5 Speed Transmission.
• Drivetrain installation performed by The Original Venice Crew (OVC) at the Shelby American facility in Gardena CA
Only 515 Miles On The Clock And Titled In The State Of Montana. Offered At $297,950