2010 Shelby Cobra Daytona
In 2009 Shelby and Superformance teamed up for a joint project. To Bring the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe back. Bridging the gap between Racecar and Supercar.
Most know the historic run that the Shelby Daytona Coupes went on starting with a GT class win at Le Mans in 1964 and culminating with the FIA Championship in 1965. Shelby Legenary Cars brought the coupe back in 2006 with the help of the original Daytona Designer, Peter Brock, and Shelby Suspension Guru, Bob Negstad. This car set the records for Road and Track in the Slalom and Lateral Acceleration that year. A True Supercar.
Drivetrain: Shelby/Roush 427 Windsor (525HP/532TQ) with with Performer RPM Intake and two-piece SHelby/Roush Valve Covers. 6-Speed Tremec Manual T56 Tremec Transmission. 18” Shelby Pin Drive Wheels with Polished Lip and Dark Silver Centers painted to match.
Amenities: Leather Seats, Transmission Tunnel, and Dash Face. Power Windows, Alcantara Headliner and Dash Top, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Power Door Locks, Silver Ceramic coated exhaust, Billet Fire Extinguisher, Clear Bra on Nose, Car Cover, Daytona Trunk and Floor Mats.
Special Touches from Peter Brock himself include: BRE Electronic Gauge Package, BRE Spare Wheel and TIre, BRE Side Mirrors, BRE Rear Window, Headlight Covers, Driving Light Covers, and Chassis Number on Rear Cover.
Registered under SB100 and Smog Exempt in California!
Carroll Shelby Signature on Dash (Authenticated)!
- Shelby hand laid fiberglass
- Shelby etched door handles
- Shelby sill plates, logos, and badge
- Original Halibrand style pin-drive wheels
- Black Shelby signature leather seating
- Glove box
- Air conditioner & heater with multi fan speed settings
- Multipoint retractable seat belts
- Stewart Warner Gauges
- Shelby original style Round tube frame
- Dual A-arm, coil-over shock, four wheel independent suspension
- Independent Suspension
- 12.8” x 1.25” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard front brakes
- 12” x 1” vented rotors with vacuum-boosted dual piston Shelby caliper, standard rear brake
- Oil cooler & dual fan aluminum radiator
- Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat
- Monza style filler with Locking gas cap
- 21 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank
- Headers for a Ford 351 Windsor base V8 engine
- Exclusive Shelby CSX9000 sequence number
- Shelby Aluminum 427cid Small Block – 560HP
- Borla 8-Stack Electronic Fuel Injection
- Tremec TKO600HD 5 Speed Manual Gearbox