2005 Superformance MKIII
2005 Superformance MKIII 427S/C Cobra, SP02014. Very unique Cloisonne Blue with Stuttgart Silver LeMans stripes and premium German black leather interior. SP02014 was originally built as a Superformance Dealer Demonstration Car with barely over 300 miles. This smooth-running, low mileage, and powerful Cobra has just completed safety inspection and service and is ready for you to enjoy immediately.
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Bilstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Wimbledon White MKIII with 3.73:1 Differential $51,900
Stuttgart Silver Twin Stripes $875
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $675
Stainless Steel Surge Tank $750
Glove Box $515
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,475
Tonneau Cover $725
Polished Stainless Steel Quick Jacks $550
Car Cover $475
Cobra Emblems (Installed) $195
Subtotal of Options: $6,905
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $58,710
Engine: Ford Racing 351 CID Stroked to 396 CID - 540hp/520tq (Built and Installed) $25,000
Transmission: Tremec TKO 600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,495
Total Estimation for Duplicate MKIII: $86,205
On sale for $74,950