2014 Superformance Caterham
The World Famous Seven is back in the US the way it should have been all along!!! The Seven is now available as a factory built rolling chassis ("Turn-Key Minus").
· Hand laminated fiberglass Wheel Wings & Nose Cone painted with show quality paint finish. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct Aluminum body.
· 14” Alloy Wheels with Avon ZV3 Tires (6” Front & Rear)
· Cloth Adjustable Seats.
· Motolita Steering Wheel
· Inertial Reel Seat Belts with Lap and Shoulder strap
Chassis and Suspension:
· Tubular steel frame construction
· De-Dion Rear Suspension with independent front suspension..
· Four wheel disc brakes
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Locking gas cap.
· 10 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers 1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder engine.
· Stainless Steel Side Exhaust.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Caterham Authentic Product and Seven Registry eligible.
Exocet Red Seven 280 (Chassis SDKLDU3SL14971671) $34,900
Street Package – Weather Equipment (Heated Windshield, Full Roof System Including Doors & Armrests), Heater System, Carpeted Interior, Push Button Start: $3,895
Painted Body – Exocet Red $1,950
Lowered Floors $685
Tonneau Cover & Half Doors $775
Roof Bag $165
Subtotal of Options: $7,470
Dealer Preparation & Destination Charges $1,000
Total Price of Chassis: $42,070
· V's Performance – Orange, CA
· Voss Performance – Fullerton, CA
· RM Racing – Wixom, MI
· Olthoff Racing – Mt. Ulla, NC
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed
Engine Package Option (Example):
1.6l Sigma 4 cylinder (140hp – Fuel Injected Engine) $5,150 (Engine Retail $7,750)
5-Speed Manual Gearbox (Retail $1,995) Included
Total Estimation for Completed Seven 280: $51,070