Standard features (Complete Factory Assembled Rolling Chassis):
• Show quality paint finishes with many standard colors.
• Fully independent front and rear suspension completed in Original Style.
• Bilstein® coil over progressive shocks with performance Springs®.
• Four-wheel vented disc brakes, Wilwood 4-piston calipers.
• Aluminum radiator/oil cooler with dual electric fans.
• Original style steel monocoque chassis and pressed steel roof.
• Right and Left-hand drive models available.
• Shifter & Handbrake located in center of tunnel.
• Included in latest Shelby World Registry.
• Original style seats with silver rivets.
• High capacity air-conditioner.
• Oil cooler, cross flow radiator and braided lines.
• Adjustable pedal box.
• Twin stainless steel baffled fuel tanks.
• Open crate air intake.
• Lower/wider front fenders & Smoother body lines.
• BRM style wheels.
• Inverted side air scoops and built-in rear spoiler
• Double scoop hood insert. (GT40 MKI Heritage uses single hood scoop insert)
• Available in Heritage color patterns.
• Accommodates small block engine (includes molded engine cover).
Wide Body Rear Clam Shell
Custom 15" Aluminum "Wide Body" BRM Wheels
Special Pirelli 345 Series Tires
Dual Ray Dot Spun Aluminum Side Mirrors
G-Force 5 Point Racing Harness with Cam Locks
Aluminum Center Console
Painted Aluminum Door "Eyebrows"
Adjustable Gurney Tabs
Front Canards (Painted Body Color)
Custom Olthoff Racing Interior Door Latches
Custom Olthoff Racing Brake Cooling Ducts
Right-Hand Drive with Period Correct Sill Shifter (Rod Driven)
White Ceramic Coated Headers
Engine & Mechanical Information:
Custom Built Ford Racing 363 CID engine producing 500HP, 450TQ
Period Correct Weber Caburetors with 8-Stack Injection
Transmission & Clutch Information:
RBT ZF DS-25-2 5 Speed Transaxle
Available for: $189,950