2006 Superformance Daytona
Built in 2004, this Daytona Coupe has only logged 4,867 miles. It is registered in California as a 1965. This exceptional beauty needs nothing, is virtually new and a show piece. Ready to be enjoyed immediately!
· A vinyl-ester and E-glass formed composite body.
· Aerodynamically redesigned, expertly crafted, and painted.
· Original Halibrand style pin-drive wheels.
· Silver ceramic coated headers and side pipes.
· Upgraded Coupe Connection glass rear hatch.
· Signature leather seating with inflatable lumbar support and 3 point belts.
· Padded leather steering wheel.
· Alcantara cockpit trim.
· Air conditioner & heater with multi fan speed settings.
· Stewart Warner signature gauges.
· Premium Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo sound system.
· Roll over bar.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Round tube space frame
· Dual A-arm, coil-over shock, four wheel independent suspension.
· Bilstein shock absorbers with adjustable ride height.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· PBR high-performance disc brakes on all four corners with adjustable front/rear bias.
· Oil cooler & dual fan aluminum radiator.
· Keyless entry remote.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 21 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford 351 Windsor base V8 engine.
SPC0007, Viper Blue with Wimbleon White Stripes Daytona Coupe
Powertrain: Ford Racing 390CID V8 with Edelbrock 'Performer RPM 'polished intake manifold and Demon 750 cfm carb producing 455 hp/ 495 lbs.ft. torque].
It's outfitted with: Cast "Cobra Ford Racing" valve covers, polished air cleaner with K&N filter. All stainless steel braided lines. Cooling is assisted with manual- and thermostatically-controlled electric cooling fans. Silver ceramic-coated headers & side pipes.
Geartrain: Tremec T56 six-speed gearbox and limited-slip IRS differential.
Rolling stock: 18”polished and painted wheels shod with Nitto 555 Extreme and Dunlop SP Sport 9000 rubber [255/45 ZRx18" front; 295/45 ZRx18" rear].
In the cockpit: 'grip-friendly' leather-clad Moto-Lita steering wheel, all Stewart Warner black faced instrumentation, German leather upholstery with inflatable lumbar support in the seatbacks. Alcantara accents.
It's also equipped with: power steering, power door locks, high capacity air conditioning, and Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo sound system.