2016 Superformance MKIII
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Willwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Billstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Monza Red with White Stripes 51,900
Twin Stripes 875
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) 1,475
Tonneau Cover 725
Polished Stainless Steel Quicklifts 550
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers 575
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes 575
Polished Stainless Steel Header Tank 605
Glove Box 515
Fuel Swirl Pot 475
Dealer Prep & Destination Charges 1,000
Total Price of Chassis: $59,270
· V's Performance – Orange, CA
· Voss Performance – Fullerton, CA
· RM Racing – Wixom, MI
· Olthoff Racing – Mt. Ulla, NC
*Pricing Below for information purposes and not guaranteed
Engine Option (Example):
Roush 427SR – 510hp (Non-Fuel Injected) 15,000
Installation (Including needed parts): 7,500
Tremec TKO600 – 5 Speed Manual Gearbox 2,495
Estimate for Completed MKIII: $84,265
***STOCK PHOTO, USED FOR REFERENCE