2003 Superformance MKIII
THIS VEHICLE IS NOW SOLD.
2005 Superformance MkIII 427S/C Cobra, SP02093 [registered in Pennsylvania as 1965 Ford, VIN 5E53C109534] Red with Bright White Le Mans stripes exterior. This great Cobra has logged only 13,027 miles and has gone through full safety inspection and is ready for you to enjoy immediately.
· Hand laminated fiberglass body with reinforcing inserts. Aesthetically and dimensionally correct body painted with two stage show quality paint finish.
· Side exhaust pipes
· Stainless steel roll bar which is mounted to the chassis.
· Original style indicator lenses and head lights and Quick Jacks
· Original style hand crafted windshield frame chrome over brass & windshield wipers.
· Original style 15” “Halibrand” style rims with spinners.
· Moto- Lita wood steering wheel original design.
· Leather Seating Surfaces with adjustable Driver's seat.
· Carpeted interior and trunk.
· Original style Smith gauges and Lucas switches with Reverse 180mph speedometer.
· Original style pedals, catches, fittings, shifter and hand brake lever.
· Sun Visors, Side fitted wind wings with driver's side and rear view mirrors.
· Original style latch and lock seat belts.
Chassis and Suspension:
· Heavy duty TIG welded ladder frame chassis with crumple zones
· Fully independent front and rear suspension with limited slip rear differential.
Brakes, shocks and cooling:
· Wilwood® power-assisted vented disc brakes (Calipers: Front-4-pot & Rear-Single-pot)
· Bilstein® custom crafted coil-over shocks.
· Aluminum, single core hi-performance radiator, shroud, dual fans, oil cooler and braided lines.
· Aluminum finished firewall which dissipates engine heat.
· Monza style filler with Locking gas cap.
· 17 gallon pressure tested stainless steel fuel tank.
· Headers for a Ford based V8 engine.
Licensing/ Registry/ Owners Clubs:
· Only Cobra Reproduction licensed through Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.
· Superformance forum (SCOF) & Superformance registry where sales are recorded to preserve value of car.
Red MKIII with 3.73:1 Differential $52,900
White Twin Stripes $875
Silver Ceramic Coated Headers $575
Silver Ceramic Coated Side Pipes $575
Stainless Steel Surge Tank $605
Radiator & Oil Cooler Rock Guard $515
Soft Top with Side Curtains (Windows) $1,395
Tonneau Cover $675
Floor Mats $200
Fire Extinguisher $395
Cobra Emblems $195
Clear Bra $850
Subtotal of Options: $6,855
Total Price of Replacement Chassis: $59,755
Engine: Ford 351 W Stroker to 392 CID [485 HP with 495 TRQ] Includes Edelbrock Performer RPM full polished intake manifold with Holley 750 CFM carb $29,490
Transmission: Tremec 5 Speed Manual Gearbox $2,495
Total Estimation for Duplicate MKIII: $91,740
On sale for $59,950